61 Discussions
Anne a lancé une discussion
Is the light integrated into the mirror? - If so, what is this mirror? If not, what is the light that is used here? Thanks
1 J'aime    Commenter
Anne a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Anne a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Anne a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Anne a lancé une discussion
need a really good extraction fan but there's a catch - I have an open plan kitchen/dining/living room and my stove extraction fan is not doing it for me. On high it moves 400 cfm, which is not qu... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Anne a lancé une discussion
Vessel Sink - What are the advantages/disadvantages of a vessel sink? We're thinking of a bathroom remodel and are not sure if this type of sink is for us... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Anne a lancé une discussion
How to rate professionals - If the professional I wish to rate isn't on Houzz, can I still rate them somehow?
    1 Commentaire
Anne a lancé une discussion
How do I upload photos? - I have uploaded many photos for various idea books but the photo section of my profile shows "no photos uploaded." Any idea why?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...