7 Discussions
acohen94 a lancé une discussion
Wall color - Hi — what color is on the walls here? It's beautiful
    Commenter
acohen94 a lancé une discussion
Countertop material— - Hi, what are your countertops? Beautiful kitchen.
    5 Commentaires
acohen94 a lancé une discussion
I'd love to know details on the countertops— - Who makes them/what color? It's such a pure, bright white. Looks really fresh. Beautiful kitchen
    1 Commentaire
acohen94 a lancé une discussion
Do you know the make/model of the toilet? - I'm redoing two very small bathrooms and looking for a small but stylish one-piece toilet. I love the one in this bathroom.
    2 Commentaires
acohen94 a lancé une discussion
What is the make/model of this pretty toilet? - I'm redoing two very small bathrooms and searching for a stylish, small, one-piece toilet (preferably elongated). The scale and proportion o... Lire plus
    Commenter
acohen94 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
acohen94 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire