4 Discussions
Debbie Keele a lancé une discussion
New awful paint on house! - Help! I had the house painted and it looks awful. Any ideas how to alter it to make it look good!
    17 Commentaires
Debbie Keele a lancé une discussion
Painting ideas for exterior! - Help! I am having the painters here next week and I still can't pick the colors. I love gauntlet grey by SW. I am wanting to paint the brick... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Debbie Keele a lancé une discussion
Painting trim and siding areas black? - What do think if I paint everything black except the brick and roof?
    2 Commentaires
Debbie Keele a lancé une discussion
Needing help with colors and curb appeal for 1980s brick house. - I have looked at all kinds of ideas and I am at a loss. I would like for it to look better and not so 80s. Any advice or ideas would be very... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires