34 Discussions
adel97 a lancé une discussion
Lovely! any chance you remember what the cabinet color is? - Lovely! any chance you remember what the cabinet color is?
    3 Commentaires
adel97 a lancé une discussion
beautiful! who manufactured the wood island countertop? - beautiful! who manufactured the wood island countertop?
    Commenter
adel97 a lancé une discussion
Thermador speed oven (MC30WS) or other Speed oven recs? - Hello, I moved from our old house where I had an Advantium 240V speed oven in a wall cabinet that I LOVED LOVED for 10 years. Redoing my ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    24 Commentaires
adel97 a lancé une discussion
Beautiful. What is width of the island and the aisles on either side? - Beautiful. What is width of the island and the aisles on either side?
    Commenter
adel97 a lancé une discussion
beautiful. What is the width of the island and the aisles? - beautiful. What is the width of the island and the aisles?
    1 Commentaire
adel97 a lancé une discussion
Interesting NYT article on ventilation and cooking pollutants - This article brought to mind many ventilation threads on this forum! http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/22/the-kitchen-as-a-pollution-ha... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
adel97 a lancé une discussion
If you like "before" and "after" kitchen pics... - FYI, Houzz has a bunch of new kitchens ideabooks up today, including one of over 20 members' before and after kitchen renos. Fun to look thr... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
adel97 a lancé une discussion
wallpaper BS? (slightly OT) - I am posting this on kitchens because I think the cognoscenti in this area are more likely to be here than in baths. I'll try there also. I... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
adel97 a lancé une discussion
Finished kids/guest bath (pics) - Still need to add plants and some art, but our last bathroom redo is mostly done! Our second bath was in dire need of an update from its 198... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
adel97 a lancé une discussion
Experience with Dark, Solid engineered quartz? X-post in baths - I was all set to order and schedule templating for my Bathroom vanity counters: Cambria Fieldstone, a dark gray engineered quartz. I have Ca... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...