4 Discussions
Anna a lancé une discussion
what to do with weep holes?? - I have a 70yo home with double hung wood windows. The house has a stucco exterior. There are metal lined openings at the bottom of the si... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Anna a lancé une discussion
American Leather Blue? - I've been looking at Blue American Leather Sofas and am wondering what color the leather is on this sectional? It looks much lighter than th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Anna a lancé une discussion
In LOVE with the color and fabric on the sofas - Can you recall where it came from or recommend something similar?
    1 Commentaire
Anna a lancé une discussion
Change color of my apricot flagstone patio - I want to know if there is a stain or paint that i can use on my apricot colored flagstone patio. I want it dark grey/slate.
    7 Commentaires