6 Discussions
afuller9583 a lancé une discussion
Need help with shutter colors. - I just put new siding on my house and looking for new shutter colors. as you can see on the brick the old ones were red and I am not a fan o... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
afuller9583 a lancé une discussion
Siding/appearance ideas - I am a first time home buyer and I bought this ranch home. I'm having problems with thinking of what color siding could go with the brick be... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
afuller9583 a lancé une discussion
Living room is to plain, need help spicing it up a bit - I just purchased my first home and it is very plain. The living room is small and basic, it actually used to be the previous owners living r... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
afuller9583 a lancé une discussion
Need help updating the kitchen in the house i just purchased - I have just purchased my first home and having some trouble gathering ideas what to do with the kitchen. I plan on expanding in the future s... Lire plus
2 J'aime    5 Commentaires
afuller9583 a lancé une discussion
Need help with paint colors for a bedroom, trying to match comforter - I am a new home buyer and currently remodeling. I purchased this Madison Park comforter and love the colors in it. I am having trouble tryin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
afuller9583 a lancé une discussion
I'm wondering what wall colors would go well with this comforter? - I have just purchased a house and also this blue comforter set. I'm having issues choosing the right color to paint the walls with. In my mi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire