12 Discussions
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - Name and company please?
    1 Commentaire
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
Reclaimed wood - Would you please give me brand of the wood wall and who carries it? Is it interior or exterior? I saw something similar at the Tile Shop in ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
Great Room - Does your fan come with a center light option? I have a 20 foot ceiling height.
    Commenter
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
How much space between back cabinets and island? - I'm using only 36" in bar but five feet between kitchen cabinets and island. Dishwasher is there and I wanted enough space to open DW door a... Lire plus
    Commenter
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
Dining Table - COMMENT: Europeans have used this concept forever in small quarters but usually fold in and out against a wall. QUESTIONS: What happens to ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
Looking for a red front door color - Could you tell me the color of the garage doors please? ❤️
    2 Commentaires
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
Front door color - This is a perfect color. What's the name please?
    Commenter
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
This looks comfortable - Does this come in different colors?
    Commenter
M. AGEMA a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...