17 Discussions
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
is this solto white marble ? - Hi is this solto white marble inside and outside on the deck ? Or two different types of tile ?
    3 Commentaires
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
table - I like the table. What size is the table? Where can it be purchased?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
table - I love this table! What are the dimensions? Where can it be purchaseD?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
table - Where can this table be purchased?
    1 Commentaire
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
table - Where was this table purchased? What are the dimensions?
    1 Commentaire
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
table - Where was this table purchased?
    Commenter
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
Table - I love how large this table is. Where was this table purchased? Or where can I find it?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
table size - Hi! Love the size of this table. Where was the table purchased?
    1 Commentaire
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - What's your website? I wanted to see other products you carry? For some reason on Houzz I'm unable to see your website.
    Commenter
astha ghai a lancé une discussion
Tile on wall - I love this wall Of tile. What's the name of it ? Where can I find this tile ?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...