4 Discussions
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) a lancé une discussion
the ultimate free draining mix! - I poked some cuttings of Sedum rubrotinctum into gaps on my garden wall a couple of years ago and they have been growing there happily ever ... Lire plus
8 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) a lancé une discussion
Cactus ID required - Hi all, someone gave me a cactus and as I usually just grow leafy succulents I have no idea on the ID. Any help much appreciated! Andrew
    1 Commentaire
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) a lancé une discussion
succulent ID - I picked this tiny plant out from a tray of mixed baby succulents at a florist shop yesterday. From it's shape I'm thinking it may be a Pach... Lire plus
3 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) a lancé une discussion
Anyone recognize this? - Found this small plant in a florist shop, no ID, and cant find a match for it. At first I thought it was probably a Crassula, but found a Pe... Lire plus
3 J'aime    9 Commentaires