50 Discussions
agoslee a lancé une discussion
Accent table - Where is the accent table from?
1 J'aime    Commenter
agoslee a lancé une discussion
Pull size for kitchen - I am in search of pulls for my kitchen cabinets and drawers and like a slightly oversized length. What do you all recommend in terms of size... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
agoslee a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
agoslee a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
agoslee a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
agoslee a lancé une discussion
Cherry cabinets - I am not a fan of my cherry cabinets and want to get them painted white? Anyone have experience doing that and what is the best type of pain... Lire plus
1 J'aime    26 Commentaires
agoslee a lancé une discussion
Hallway decor - Would love some ideas for decorating my hallway. I just got this console and need some ideas for the wall and what I should put on the table... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
agoslee a lancé une discussion
Sitting Room in Master - I'm thinking of putting a chandelier between the 2 chair? Any thoughts on how big it should be and how low to hang it or if i should do a la... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
agoslee a lancé une discussion
Candle sticks - I am dying to find the candle sticks below. I have emailed the designer and searched all over the web. Any ideas. I have to find them!!!
    1 Commentaire
agoslee a lancé une discussion
Kitchen make over - I have a very dark kitchen. Cherry cabinets, dark granite and brown backsplash. Does anyone recommend painting cabinets white? So they chip ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...