81 Discussions
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Towards a more cohesive style for exterior - Hi all, My house was built in 2009. We moved in almost 4 years ago now. I have slowly been getting around to sprucing up the interior, but... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Pimp my dining room - I "did" this room in a rush before Christmas, but it still needs work. The furniture was my grandmother's, early 1970s Kindel C... Lire plus
1 J'aime    188 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Help!!!! with foyer lighting - More pictures of my entry available here: https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5590054/how-would-you-decorate-this-entry#23596189 I'd like... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Paint for main floor - I'm looking to paint the main common areas of my house - kitchen, entry, stairway, and upstairs hallway. My flooring is yellowish oak. My ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
How would you decorate this entry? - I'm thinking of painting, but still wonder how to furnish this space. I want to replace the light, that's why I haven't bothered to get a g... Lire plus
    316 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Mini refresh of my kitchen - away from Tuscany - Our house was built in 2009, by a builder for him and his then-girlfriend. The girlfriend was young, early 20s. He did all the structural ... Lire plus
    130 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
A little hello and update - Hi All, I don't know if anyone will remember me, but I used to post around 2015-2016, after a big move. I see a lot of familiar names in t... Lire plus
4 J'aime    28 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Help finishing off my fireplace - Hello, We moved into our house over 3 years ago, and I'm just getting to the point of finishing off my living room. This is the main livin... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Curtain rods in bump out window - Thinking of getting sheers for my dining room. It has a funny bump out window. Am I to mount the curtain rod to the perpendicular walls, t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Butternut a lancé une discussion
Am I stuck with this sink? - My house was built in 2009. I moved in 3 years ago. I HATE my kitchen sink. It won't fit anything in it. The disposal is on the wrong sid... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...