9 Discussions
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
Replace or just storm? - I have 9 windows with 9 transoms that are single pane glass but nice pretty wood windows by Marvin. They radiate some cold here in the North... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
Chipped shower door glass - Installation going on in my master. Been waiting for this shower en closure forever over one month. Now I see the doors glass is chipped sli... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
Tile update in family "hall bath" -- yellow and gray - Can I keep this gray hex tile floor (which actually is kind of current), yellow floor to ceiling 5x8 tile (with crackle finish but great loo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
buffet - Where is this buffet from it is beautiful!
    2 Commentaires
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
How do you cover windows like these? - I like to sleep in complete darkness and struggle to cover these windows! Privacy is not an issue as I have no close neighbors. This is the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    63 Commentaires
Aimee Linn Kaplan a lancé une discussion
Dining room openness beyond belief - We have a 1907 colonial home and I like a cleaned up traditional look. My dining room has 7 doorways or openings! I like the openness but it... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires