25 Discussions
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Patching Jatoba - looks terrible. Shoddy work? Please advise! - Hello, I have received very helpful advice here in the past and I'm hoping you guys can help me again. The floor refinisher patched 4 area... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Installing integrated dishwasher when no plywood under counter - Hi, The appliance installer has cancelled at the last minute and my GC has given this job to his carpenter who has never installed applianc... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Integrated fridge to be installed by first-timer. Possible? Bad idea? - Hello, The person who was scheduled to install my appliances has bailed at the last minute (even though he had 3 months notice). Now my GC ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
More countertop problems. How shoddy is this? - My first thread from yesterday was about the overhangs being unequal on the island. Now I'd like to know about this issue: How is it suppos... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Countertop overhang uneven. Is this normal? - Hi everyone, Counters have been installed. On the island the overhang is not equal on either side. On one side, it's 1.25". On the oth... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Is this strong enough to support cast iron sink? - Hello, I am a little concerned that there isn't enough support for the under mount Kohler cast iron sink in this sink cabinet. What do you t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Permanent damage to new Brazilian Cherry? - Hi, I'm in the midst of a large kitchen/family room reno, but the existing Brazilian Cherry hardwood floor is staying. The floor refinisher ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Do you know which brass pulls these are? - I'm soooooooooo stuck on cabinet hardware. My requirements are they must be brass, they must be under $20 for a 6" and they must be som... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Cabinetmaker says NO to utensil drawer under induction cooktop. True? - Hello, Please give me any advice you have. I am willing to buy any 30" induction cooktop model that will allow me to have a utensil d... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
ainelane a lancé une discussion
Is 21" max depth of Blum drawer slides? Trying to avoid wasted space - Hello, When I expressed to my cabinet maker that I'm not happy with the approx 3" of wasted space at the back of every drawer stack I ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...