4 Discussions
AJ E a lancé une discussion
any ideas on what more I can put under this mirror? table etc. - I was thinking maybe a table underneath, what do you guys think?
    9 Commentaires
AJ E a lancé une discussion
Choice of backsplash - Help me choose the backsplash, this is our current choice, any suggestions? Idk to go light or darker. I feel like this current one is too w... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
AJ E a lancé une discussion
Wow that's amazing - can you pls post some more ideas? Having a visual aid is awesome. Is it possible to go for a rug with less texture, and more creme, as well ... Lire plus
    Commenter
AJ E a lancé une discussion
Showroom/living room suggestions - Hey guys, so these black sofas is what I have for this room, so I need to work around it. What I was thinking is a black and beige/creams co... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires