13 Discussions
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
Space above the new cabinets - I added the floor cabinets against the wall and am thinking about open shelves on the wall above...or maybe a pot hanger, any ideas? Thanks!... Lire plus
    Commenter
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
Window treatment - I am finally remodeling my kitchen (see other pictures) and am wondering what kind of window treatment / curtains would go well with the sty... Lire plus
    Commenter
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
Walkway Pavers / Concrete and Plant Bedding
    Commenter
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
Walkway pavers / concrete and plant bedding - I posted this in my projects but am getting no feedback that's why I'm posting again here. I have a gravel driveway and walkway and am tire... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
Stamped concrete or pavers for entry walkway - I have a gravel driveway and walkway and gravel comes inside the house constantly. I am thinking about doing a little walkway from the driv... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
My old kitchen - Hi! My house has these old oak cabinets and even though I would love to paint them white, I am afraid the house would lose value my be doin... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
Curtains and wall decor - Any ideas on curtain color / style and wall decoration? I am thinking about moving the lamp over the table somewhere else and place a stand... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
How to decorate a wall behind the sofa! - This sofa is not centered wtih the wall and I can't center it. Any ideas on what I can do to decorate it? Thank you!!
    28 Commentaires
akeane77 a lancé une discussion
Living room decoration / color! - Living room project! I need help bringing life into this living room. I have painted the walls and purchased the furniture seen in the pictu... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...