11 Discussions
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Help with exterior paint color please! - Hello, we're getting ready to paint the house, but I'm stuck on the color and can't seem to make up my mind. I'd like a darker blue/grey, b... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Need deck help! - Hello! We are in the process of redoing our old deck. When we started the process we realized that the previous owners had two layers of p... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Need deck help! - Hello! We are in the process of redoing our old deck. When we started the process we realized that the previous owners had two layers of p... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Need deck paint help! - Hello! We are in the process of redoing our old deck. When we started the process we realized that the previous owners had two layers of p... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Help Needed With Old Deck - Hello! We are in the process of redoing our old deck. When we started the process we realized that the previous owners had two layers of p... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Help please! - We resurfaced our old reclaimed brick fireplace with a beautiful slate stacked stone. The only thing we didn't research and think of was tha... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Odd Room Layout/ Design Dillemma - Hello! I'm looking for some help with my family room. We're not quite done yet (still need to re-face the fireplace), but I'm starting to t... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Need help with gas fireplace - Hello, I'm trying to update my fireplace, and I need some help figuring out what product I need. We have an old wood burning fireplace that ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Expanding master suite- need help! - First time homeowner here, trying to figure out how to best combine two bedrooms into a master suite with WIC and a nice bathroom. Right no... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Ann K a lancé une discussion
Price? - Is the price correct? $6for a sink seems like a typo.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...