77 Discussions
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
Greenhouse temperature for sans? - We put up a hoophouse about 6 years ago and it is used mainly for storage, which is ridiculous. My daughter and her family moved back home s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
Sansevieria t. Daria - I just wanted to show you guys what comes up from a broken Daria leaf. Daria has a strong leaf and when one snaps off I just jab it in the s... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
What is killing my sansevieria? - It started with one plant, silver blue, noticed the mass of thin white things deep in the crevices in the leaves at the base. I would also s... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
How do I propagate a leafless yellowstone rhizome? - This is the only section left of a Yellowstone sans. Both plants on either side eventually died, I unpotted it to see what it looked like, b... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
My cylindrica needs help - My cylindrica is misshapen. I don't think the "leaves" should be this long. It had one winter (2018) with not enough light (I thin... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
Monstera at Costco, Mt. Laurel NJ - Not sure if anyone would be interested but the Costco in Mt. Laurel NJ has very large Monstera plants for $29.99. I was tempted but we were ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
Tiger Star, looks like hahnii Seibert - I am so confused anymore with all of the 'new" star varieties. I found tiger star on etsy today, looks like hahnii Seibert to me CLIC... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
Masoniana variegated, leaf question - When I first received this plant the white part on one of the leaves was turning brown. I didn't think much of it because white parts on som... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
Sans. Green mermaid, odd leaf - I noticed that my Sansevieria Green mermaid had a new, different leaf. The new leaf looks like Banded nelsonii. The regular leaves are reall... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
akrrm (Nancy in NJ 7a) a lancé une discussion
NOID, mostly white pothos needs help - I purchased 2 hanging baskets 4 years ago from home depot. This is what is left, I know it is doomed, only one mostly green leaf. I have bee... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...