19 Discussions
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Lawn/ grass growing - Just curious if anyone had any economical ideas to help get my lawn/ grass going. We recently built our house (4 years ago) so I know that i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Basement Window Help - My wife and I recently finished our basement. One of the things left to do is this window. We framed it up but the drywall wasn’t completed ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Safe/ Cheap Outlet Spacers - I know this is probably not the best solution to the problem but, we are finishing the basement and i need guidance. The outlet boxes were s... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
easy way to clean white aluminum gutters - I wanted to get some insight on the best/ easiest/ most cost effective way to clean white aluminum gutters, both inside and out. I know ther... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Chandelier cleaning help - I posted this in another forum and was directed here. Any help would be greatly appreciated I need some help with cleaning my chandelier. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Help me clean my chandelier! - I know this is an extremely silly post but I’m at a loss. My wife and I built our house about 3 years ago. We had picked a chandelier to han... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Dirty Deck Help - My wife and I have applied 2 coats of stain to our deck and have been having a tough time keeping it clean. It’s a darker stain, mahogany to... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Deck Staining! - Can you apply deck Staining with a roller? This will be our second coat and after doing the first using the 5” brushes, you can clearly see ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Design Help - My wife and I have lived in our home for about 2.5 years now and we are starting to realize we aren't entirely thrilled with our design styl... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Alan Maynard a lancé une discussion
Deck staining - My wife and I had a new deck built in March. We are looking to stain it but I was hoping to get some recommendations on color/ products/ fin... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...