1061 Discussions
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
The Plant Life Cycle for Kids - The plant life cycle describes the stages the plant goes through from the beginning of its life until the end, when the process starts all o... Lire plus
    Commenter
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
Flu shots for the home bound patient - I am house bound to the point where I would need professional transportation of some sort to get a flu shot. I don't know how I would toler... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
Half dozen pictures of ''natural'' pre-domesticated vegetables, fruit - Here's What Fruits And Vegetables Looked Like Before We Domesticated Them
    1 Commentaire
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
Suhyo long cucumber - I've no pictures - but - My wife has a container with this single plant called a Suhyo long cucumber. The fruit was all long and rough and ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
Can a normal healthy adult take to much OTC ''daily fiber''? - I am looking at a Web MD on psyllium fiber. There are a list of interactions with various health problems and from not taking it properly... Lire plus
    Commenter
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
We often see threads about unwanted smells here, well, perhaps - ...perhaps some are ''phantom odors''. .a new study in ... JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) Otolaryngology-Head and Ne... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
why use a "heavy pot"? - Place berries in a heavy pot, cover with cold water and bring to a slow boil. From Garden Huckleberry Pie recipe.
    4 Commentaires
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
What does one do with huckleberries? - Just curious. What does one do with huckleberries? Longer story. My wife got some seed as bonus gift from someone. She will do whatever sh... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
I don't understand spaghetti . - Why fuss around eating spaghetti , or any long pasta, when there are scores of pasta varieties that are easier to eat? edit to add: Wikip... Lire plus
1 J'aime    35 Commentaires
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. a lancé une discussion
Hummingbirds, Aphids and a Plum tree. - A hummingbird was observed last evening poking it's beak into a plumb leaf that was curled up by aphids inside. This went on for several mi... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...