3 Discussions
Alena a lancé une discussion
What do you think of a chalkboard wall for a home office? - I've always loved them in kids' rooms but this is the first time I've seen one in an office and I can't decide whether it'd be good idea. Wh... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Alena a lancé une discussion
What advice would you give to someone creating a home office? - It's my first time creating home office space for myself and I want to get it perfect. I've browsed through the designs on Houzz and I did f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Alena a lancé une discussion
Need help to add "soul" to my office desk - Hi everyone, I would like to add a bit of soul and warmth to my plain boring office desk. It's a bit challenging, since the desk itself is n... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires