4 Discussions
Al Groves a lancé une discussion
What to do with extra space in our loft apartment? - My girlfriend and I are trying to figure out how to make use of this area in our loft apartment. We already have a dining table in the spac... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Al Groves a lancé une discussion
Help arranging our loft apartment - My girlfriend and I are having trouble arranging our new loft apartment. As you can see from the pictures, it's an open plan apartment with ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Al Groves a lancé une discussion
Help arranging our loft apartment - My girlfriend and I are having trouble arranging our new loft apartment. As you can see from the pictures, it's an open plan apartment with ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Al Groves a lancé une discussion
Help arranging our loft apartment - My girlfriend and I are having trouble arranging our new loft apartment. As you can see from the pictures, it's an open plan apartment with ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires