52 Discussions
aliappled a lancé une discussion
Claristory? - How did you accomplish the long claristory popup roof? Was there a specific reason? We're there any issues or problems you encountered, stru... Lire plus
    Commenter
aliappled a lancé une discussion
Need help with portico extension, 2d addition, attic conversion - Above is my house as it is now….. I have a 2 story colonial? house that we did major interior renovations and large exterior screen porch ad... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
aliappled a lancé une discussion
Bifolding vs Lift and Slide - I'm replacing a set of French doors with sidelights with either 3-door bifolding doors or lift and slide (into wall). Any advice as to which... Lire plus
    Commenter
aliappled a lancé une discussion
Bifolding or Lift and slide doors - I'm replacing a set of French doors and sidelights that lead to the screen porch. I'd like either a 3 door bifolding system or 2-3 door lift... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
aliappled a lancé une discussion
Exterior doors bi-folding or lift and slide - Bifolding or lift -and-slide Which are easier to use day to day - lift and slide or bifolding. We have a set of French Doors with sidelight... Votez maintenant
    Commenter    25 Votes
aliappled a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
aliappled a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
aliappled a lancé une discussion
Sofa back - do they move/shfit when you lean on them? - Im considering a similar couch that also won't be against a wall and I'm concerned that the backs will move too much. This will be a high ... Lire plus
    Commenter
aliappled a lancé une discussion
Sofas - Do the back rest move? - Im considering buying sofas like these from West Elm - and the back rest are movable and "weighted" down, but I'm going to use them similar ... Lire plus
    Commenter
aliappled a lancé une discussion
West Elm sofa w Removable back - does back move if not on a wall? - Im thinking of buying this Tillary 8-piece West Elm sofa but none of it will be against a wall and it will be the main TV lounging couch and... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...