53 Discussions
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
engineered hardwood over tile - Installing engineered hardwood over existing tile… good idea or bad??
    6 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
window grids need replaced - We are renovating an old home. When we removed the window grids to clean, they disintegrated. Where do I go to replace them? Is it possib... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
what size window would look best under a 10:12 roof pitch? - hi . We are building a two story garage. Approx three bays. I need to put a window on the second floor under a 10:12 roof pitch. Can someo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
mystery stains on carpet - I have wall to wall in my home. We take excellent care of it and don’t wear shoes. These stains appeared and we are not sure why this is hap... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
flagpole options - Can anyone recommend a top quality flagpole brand ? We live on 100 acres and would like to put a 20-25 foot pole on a very windy hilltop. I... Lire plus
    Commenter
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
what is a nice size for a covered patio? - We are building a porch off the back of our home. We will be pouring aggregate adding a roof. I would like to fit a long farm style table ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
faucet handle leaking - Help! My high quality Delta Weymouth faucet is leaking some kind of brown gunk from the right handle only. We have two Weymouth faucets in o... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
garage floor options - Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what my options are for covering a concrete garage floor. We built a new house and the subcontr... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
condensation on windows - Hello. We recently moved into a brand new house with Andersen windows. Every morning when we wake up, regardless of the weather, there is c... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Al Otto a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...