10 Discussions
Alison a lancé une discussion
hiding a bed - Hello all you creative people... I want to turn my guest bedroom into a gym but I don't want to lose my bed... any ideas on how to store the... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
theatre room seating - I am trying to create seating in my theatre room and essentially want a giant platform to lounge on with a backing to lean up against and ha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
Shou Sugi Ban - has anyone done shou sugi ban and if so is it necessary to put a product on the wood after burning... I am hearing mixed reviews... I would ... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
how to best soften industrial - I am building a house and will be having concrete floors and lots of glass, I am also going to bring in some of the galvalume from the exter... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
white help - I am wanting to paint the house I am building in white... I don't pick whites very often and when I do I always struggle with them... does t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
how is the wood finished after it was burnt? - Love the colours in this wood... how was it achieved?
    Commenter
Alison a lancé une discussion
Has anyone come across Kalwall translucent daylight building systems? Does anyone know of any other product that would provide a comparable ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
I want to have my drywall installed on walls and ceilings so that it is not taped but rather have a reveal or c-channel running between all ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
I am building a house and designing my kitchen to be one solid wall of cabinets (with the fridge) and in front of that a very large island w... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Alison a lancé une discussion
I am building a home and want an industrial urban contemporary kind of look (apologies if that cluster of terms doesn't belong together!!!).... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires