38 Discussions
Allie a lancé une discussion
Curtain Lengths - If you have to tiny/narrow windows on one wall and a large/wide window on another can you have different lengths of curtains on both walls? ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Drawer Pulls - It appears the pulls are the same size no matter the size of drawer. Is it okay to have several different size pulls in a kitchen. For examp... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Height of curtains - I have a quick question. My ceiling height is 2700mm high and from what I have read I should hang my curtains at 2400mm which is 200mm above... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Size of drawer pulls - Is there a rule of thumb for drawer pull sizes? I read that it should be divided into thirds but what if you have a recessed panel on your d... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Tapware Placement - I have a fireclay sink that is 300 on one side and 600 on the other and I need to know where to place my tapware. Do I place in in the cente... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Placement of Tapware - I have a fireclay sink that is 300 on one side and 600 on the other and I need to know where to place my tapware. Do I place in in the cente... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Sink dimension - Would you please tell me the dimension of the sink? And are the two sides equal or is one side smaller? If smaller, is the tapware in the Ce... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Honed or polished marble - I'm using honed marble in kitchen now I need to know if I use honed or polished Carrara in bathrooms. Thanks
    4 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
HELP with Wainscot Colour - If my walls are one shade of white and skirting is stark white which white should my wainscot be? Cheers
    5 Commentaires
Allie a lancé une discussion
Help with kitchen - In my new kitchen I'm using Calcutta Blue on my island countertop and the island s white. I'm using honed Carrara on the other countertops w... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...