7 Discussions
allympowell a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
allympowell a lancé une discussion
Hello, what is the exterior stone? - Can you please tell me what the exterior stone is? Please let me know color and manufacturer. I have a client interested. Thank you so much.
    Commenter
allympowell a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Hello, Do you mind telling me the vendor for the lighting? Is this applied to wall or recessed into the drywall?
    Commenter
allympowell a lancé une discussion
How long is the down rod? - Please let me know in inches how long the down rod is?
    1 Commentaire
allympowell a lancé une discussion
Art on wall - Hello, Can you tell me where I can source the art on the wall?
    Commenter
allympowell a lancé une discussion
In love with the counter tops. What typ of material is this? - Is this granite? If so, what type? Quartz? Thank you in advance.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
allympowell a lancé une discussion
Mirrors - Can you please tell me where I can purchase the mirrors? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire