7 Discussions
Alyssa C a lancé une discussion
Aloe - disease or husbandry problem? - I've had this aloe for around 6 years - it's been through many divisions and never had a problem. It goes outside in the summer and comes in... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Alyssa C a lancé une discussion
Houseplant success! - I'm not much of a houseplant person... so when both my African violets decide to bloom at the same time I celebrate! These were originally o... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Alyssa C a lancé une discussion
Lily of the Valley - I have been getting acquainted with the yard of my rental house - been living here for a year but there's always more to see! There is a bed... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Alyssa C a lancé une discussion
Not Fragrant Memory - My mom always says this rose is Fragrant Memory... after some research, I'm convinced it's not. My latest guess is Peace? The plant is at le... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Alyssa C a lancé une discussion
Hostas in Colorado - I have a shade bed that is in need of some TLC, and I was thinking about putting in a few hostas. It gets all day shade, but we recently had... Lire plus
2 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Alyssa C a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for narrow "inferno strip" - This isn't the typical inferno strip... it's about 1 foot wide, bordered on the north by our driveway and the south by a privacy fence. Boul... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Alyssa C a lancé une discussion
Unknown bee-balm relative? - This plant showed up in our Boulder, CO yard quite a few years ago. It has reseeded to several sites and blooms mid-spring. The flowers rese... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires