6 Discussions
Amanda a lancé une discussion
Vanity brand please? - Do you mind sharing the vanity brand? I’ve been searching for one like this. Thank you.
    Commenter
Amanda a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper or thin brick? - Is the treatment on the wall a wallpaper product or a thin brick product? Looking to do a similar brick finish on a two story fireplace and... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amanda a lancé une discussion
Chairs - I am currently sourcing for our new construction project. Do you mind sharing where the chairs are from?
    1 Commentaire
Amanda a lancé une discussion
Bed frame - Love the height of this bed frame. I've been searching for a while now, do you mind sharing where you sourced it? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Amanda a lancé une discussion
Vanity - Loving the vanity wood and stain. Could you please share what it is? Thank you in advance!
    Commenter
Amanda a lancé une discussion
Open concept master
    Commenter