9 Discussions
amijm a lancé une discussion
Need help with kitchen design layout - Hi All, I am planning kitchen remodeling, before I change flooring with dark wood tile, countertops with light color granite and light grey ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
amijm a lancé une discussion
Need help in selecting wall color - Hello, I need suggestions on picking wall color, I am planning to have wall trims/ paneled wall and thinking light grey would go well with o... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
amijm a lancé une discussion
Dining room accent wall color - Hello, I am thinking about having wall trims on one of the dining room wall. And need suggestions on color. All the walls are beige color po... Lire plus
    Commenter
amijm a lancé une discussion
Is this good corner for coffee bar? - Hi Everyone, I am thinking of building coffee bar in the corner shown in the pictures. It is actually the small passage between Kitchen, For... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
amijm a lancé une discussion
countertop question - I really liked cabinet color and countertop, can you please tell if it is marble?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
amijm a lancé une discussion
Plant name - Hello, Can you please let me know name of pink plants in the pot? Thank you!
    Commenter
amijm a lancé une discussion
Hello Is it outdoor rug? - Hi there, block rug in the picture is it for outdoor and where can I get it? Thx
    1 Commentaire
amijm a lancé une discussion
Loved furniture around fire pit, where did you get it from? - Hello wanted to know if the seating arrangement by fire pit is movable and where can I buy that from? TIA
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
amijm a lancé une discussion
Where can I get swings shown in the picture - Loved swings, where to find one?
    1 Commentaire