4 Discussions
amilmil a lancé une discussion
ID this tree? (New Jersey 7b) - Hello, Can you identify this tree? I am looking for trees with a lifted canopy to plant around our patio area which is surrounded by tall bu... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
amilmil a lancé une discussion
White appliances + Kitchen Window + Layout Dilemma - I live in a condo building where a developer came in years ago and put in kitchens like this: a wall of cabinets, appliances and counters on... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
amilmil a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Color? - Are the green and blue cabinet colors a DIY by the client or colors offered by Semihandmade? I do not see green and blue colors on your webs... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
amilmil a lancé une discussion
Metal tree squares - Are the metal squares around the tree custom? If not, where could I find them? thanks!
    2 Commentaires