8 Discussions
amlaber a lancé une discussion
small area help - Trying to figure out what to do with this little area! My husband did all the mill- work which I LOVE… but it looks so bare! I had our Chr... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
amlaber a lancé une discussion
all my designers out there ... - I am doing a wallpaper accent wall in my daughters room and have NO IDEA what to do with the other 3 walls .... she wants white 🤦‍♀️ but I ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
amlaber a lancé une discussion
need an answer - Looking to make this a bit more “farmhouse” ... ideas??? ALSO .... how would the doors look painted black ...? Keep in mind can’t paint t... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
amlaber a lancé une discussion
Pattern help!!! - I am trying to find curtains. Have already purchased these curtains and have them hanging in my sunroom. This is a separate room - but op... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
amlaber a lancé une discussion
Need opinion - We are building a home currently and have sunroom that we will be doubling as an office (around 14x12) from a designers eye can you use a t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
amlaber a lancé une discussion
WALL COLOR HELP!!! - I am looking to lighten up my first floor and kitchen.as you can see from pictures we have distressed cabinets - stone fireplace - cherry ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
amlaber a lancé une discussion
Kitchen window drama - Have always thought this space was bare.... Thinking floor length curtains??? Or roman shades ..... Help! Ideas need
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
amlaber a lancé une discussion
Help for a former dinning room - Trying to come up with ideas for a small room - used to be our dinning room but we flip flopped that with what used to be our formal living... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire