20 Discussions
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
Help design this living area - Hello, I am sharing pictures of a living room that has windows on the South side (and some on the east by the kitchen area). I'm attaching p... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
Help with curtains around colorful floral rug - I'm needing to purchase curtains for some of the windows and kitchen in an open concept area but I want to use the rug as the focal point/ma... Lire plus
    42 Commentaires
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
Selecting curtains for bright colorful rug - Should I get another multicolored curtain or one color. Sharing pics of my room, pics of suggestions will be helpful
    1 Commentaire
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
Setting home office/dining - between bright living and neutral dining - Should I follow the kitchen and keep things neutral, or somehow be able to tie the living room together with the kitchen by adding a small d... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
Tie living room/family room and kitchen, couch color recommendations - Trying to achieve a light and bright feel with lots of colors but not overwhelming with them I am trying to achieve a cozy cottage feel with... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
color options and weight limit - is this product available in any other color? what is the weight limit?
    1 Commentaire
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
mix match - are these two similarly colored sets with different backs, good to mix match? should they be equal numbered like twos in a set of four or 1:... Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    20 Votes
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
Warranty - Is there a manufacturer warranty, does Houzz offer free shipping or replacement for damaged product (not by use) within a certain timefrane?
    Commenter
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
counter chair color ideas needed - I am attaching a picture of my kitchen, white cabinets, giallo ornamental granite counter and deep brown wood. i want the kitchen to be brig... Lire plus
2 J'aime    48 Commentaires
amrita2 a lancé une discussion
bad backsplash? - When we were deciding the backsplash for the bath, the light blue algae seemed like a good idea. not sure how I feel now with the light back... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...