51 Discussions
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Beko French door refrigerator "knocking" - This 2 year old french door refrigerstor ( BFFD3624SS) with water dispenser and automaker ice maker inside unit began "knocking"... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Removing clear scuff marks on hardwood floors - The other day my son was chasing my grandson around my great room. My son was wearing leather clogs. Since then I have noticed many many cle... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Black stainless steel appliances - I am planning on buying kitchen black stainless steel appliances by Kitchen Aid. I am interested in feedback from people that have had them ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Recommendation for Granite fabricator on Eastern Long Island - I am looking to replace a two sink countertop. I had previously used a local granite fabricator which has since gone out of business. I thin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Help with granite stain! - Last week I discovered a liquid soap stain on my bathroom granite. We don't really use that bathroom so I am not sure how long the soap had ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Factory sealed marble tile?? - I went to a reputable(?) tile store over the weekend and the salesman told me about marble tile that has been sealed in the factory. He said... Lire plus
    Commenter
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
? Factory sealed carrera tile- anyone?? - I went to the tile store today and was planning on looking at porcelain look-a-like marble tile. The salesman said there is a carrera tile t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
calacatta porcelain tile from Lowes - I thought I would post this here since there is more action here than in the bathroom forum. I am renovating my bathroom and contemplating u... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Calacatta porcelain tile from Lowes - I will be renovating my bathroom and am wondering if anyone has had recent experience with this tile. I plan on using the 12x24 on the floor... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Ann Marie Spinner a lancé une discussion
Shower doors/shower curtains - I will be renovating 2 bathrooms and I am curious if everyone has shower doors. I hate cleaning the doors and the metal rim etc. But I do no... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...