5 Discussions
Amy Provan a lancé une discussion
Color of trim, door, and storm door - Many thanks to everyone who responded to my last post! What an incredible resource!! I have some follow up questions: 1. Love the idea o... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Amy Provan a lancé une discussion
color for door and shutters - Any advice about how to improve the outside of my 1950's home would be much appreciated! We are about to paint the front door and I don't k... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Amy Provan a lancé une discussion
Please help w/ color for door and shutters - Any advice about how to improve the outside of my 1950's home would be much appreciated! We are about to paint the front door and I don't k... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Amy Provan a lancé une discussion
Please help w/ color for door and shutters - Any advice about how to improve the outside of my 1950's home would be much appreciated! We are about to paint the front door and I don't k... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Amy Provan a lancé une discussion
Please help w/ color for door and shutters - Any advice about how to improve the outside of my 1950's home would be much appreciated! We are about to paint the front door and I don't k... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire