15 Discussions
Amy a lancé une discussion
Color help for kitchen - Hello! I posted a similar question a month or two ago but we now have made some decisions so I am hoping to get some advice based on the fo... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Amy a lancé une discussion
Color help for kitchen - Hello! I posted a similar question a month or two ago but we now have made some decisions so I am hoping to get some advice based on the fo... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amy a lancé une discussion
Kitchen color dilemma - Hello! My husband are doing renovations to our kitchen in our cape cod house that we bought a few years ago. I painted the cabinets, to sa... Lire plus
3 J'aime    98 Commentaires
Amy a lancé une discussion
Pictures for kitchen colors question. - Pics to go with below question.
    1 Commentaire
Amy a lancé une discussion
Kitchen colors - I am in need of advice! I painted and distressed our kitchen cabinets and now am thinking our colors might be too dark! I horrified becau... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Amy a lancé une discussion
Paint color pics for below post titled Paint Color - Please help with paint color choice.
    6 Commentaires
Amy a lancé une discussion
Paint color pics for below post titled Paint Color - Please help with paint color choice.
    1 Commentaire
Amy a lancé une discussion
Paint color pics for below post titled Paint Color - Please help with paint color choice.
    1 Commentaire
Amy a lancé une discussion
Paint color - Please help me make the right choice. Cupola yellow, Anonymous (brown) or Rainwashed (looks very blue in our kitchen). I have attached pic... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Amy a lancé une discussion
Pics for below paint color post - Please help me choose paint color that will go with granite and cabinet color.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...