8 Discussions
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
I need a set of 5. - What is the seat height for this counter stool?
    Commenter
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
Better LIVE picture of fabric - Could I also get a closer picture of the grey linen fabric?
    1 Commentaire
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
white stools - Do they look more white then cream?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
white barstools - I just got 5 to go into the cart. These are REAL leather correct and they are WHITE, not cream or off-white correct?
    1 Commentaire
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
White barstools - When I try to order, I get a message that says: This item is not available, try again later????
    4 Commentaires
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
I need a set of 5. - Do you have 5 to sell? I only see 4 online. Thank you. Amy
    1 Commentaire
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Amy Fazackerkey a lancé une discussion
Could you please tell me where to find the chandeliers. They look beau - Could you please tell me where to find the chandeliers. They look beautiful. Thank you.
    Commenter