10 Discussions
Amy S a lancé une discussion
Beautiful house. What is the material on the shower walls? - What is the material on the shower walls?
    Commenter
Amy S a lancé une discussion
I love this floor! - Can you tell me the tile used on the floor? And if you have been happy with it? thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Amy S a lancé une discussion
Floor tile - Can you tell me who makes the floor tile and the size of it? Thanks you! Beautiful bathroom
1 J'aime    Commenter
Amy S a lancé une discussion
I love this tile! - Can you tell me the tile manufacturer? Thanks!
    Commenter
Amy S a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Hello, I love the quartzite and rift oak cabinets. Can you tell me the type of backsplash material you used? I love how it has a matte (or h... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Amy S a lancé une discussion
cabinets - Are the cabinets clear stain rift cut white oak? Or another species/stain? Beautiful kitchen! I love how light it is without being white.
    2 Commentaires
Amy S a lancé une discussion
backsplash help - How far should the backsplash go up? We are remodeling our kitchen but keeping the existing custom-made cabinets. We are unsure if the wood ... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Amy S a lancé une discussion
Countertops - I swoon over this house. I love that it is so beautiful and not huge. What are the countertops in the kitchen?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Amy S a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Amy S a lancé une discussion
Love the counters - What are the kitchen counters??
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire