21 Discussions
amyz a lancé une discussion
Help with Kohler Memoir tub knockoff/dupe? - I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the Kohler Memoirs 66" free standing tub? Does anyone have any ideas? I'd like to keep it ca... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
amyz a lancé une discussion
Brick as backsplash - Hi! I love the look of a brick backsplash in kitchen. Does anyone out there have it? Is it hard to clean? Thanks!
    8 Commentaires
amyz a lancé une discussion
Cabinets - Can you please tell me the height of the upper cabinets? Both glass and solid, please. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
amyz a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
amyz a lancé une discussion
Lamp suggestions for entry table - Can someone please help me pick out a lamp that would look great on my entry table? I'm trying to go for a neutral, earthy, interior. Than... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
amyz a lancé une discussion
Please help me with front door - Hi! I would like to get a new front door. I was thinking of getting one with windows to let more light in. What style door do you think w... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
amyz a lancé une discussion
Bookcase styling..how did I do? - How did I do on my bookcase styling? I love the rustic textured look and that is what i am striving for. Anything you would move, take awa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
amyz a lancé une discussion
How does this family room look? - Hi houzzers! It's taken me awhile to get this room to this point but I still feel like there is something missing. How does it look? Do th... Lire plus
    57 Commentaires
amyz a lancé une discussion
Please tell me what color granite this is - Please help me figure out what color granite this is. I'm stuck with it for now. Any suggestions for what paints would look great with it?... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
amyz a lancé une discussion
Cool ideas for my skin spa treatment room/bathroom - Hi houzzers! Im gettying ready to open a small skin care biz out of my home. my set up is in a small bathroom. I just hung the funky ratt... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...