26 Discussions
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Anyone have Yves Piaget in zone 9b? Can it handle heat? - Hi, I planted my bare root Yves Piaget a month or two ago. I got a few beautiful blooms but they looked fried pretty quickly. I’m wondering ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
How to get a refund from GRF. Any and all advice is appreciated! - I ordered 3 roses in August of 2023. I have yet to receive them. I have sent several emails back and forth and I’m always told they are wait... Lire plus
1 J'aime    34 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Why would a rose change color? - Hi, I planted 3 Leonardo Da Vinci roses right next to each other. One of them (which is planted next to Olivia Rose Austin) is now a faded b... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Should I cut my roses before tomorrow’s rain? - Hi guys, My garden is looking so beautiful right now. Most of my roses are covered in blooms & buds. I got way more blooms this year t... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Can anyone identify this guy insect that eats my Earth Angel? - I find these bugs inside the blooms on my Earth Angel, and I suspect it might be what is chomping on the petals. Picture below
    3 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
What might cause a rose to have two colors? - I have a 2nd year Pretty in Pink Eden and it has a few blooms that have this split color. I don't mind one or two here and there. Does anyon... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Would you use chicken manure that’s been out in the rain for +6months? - I regrettably left a bag of chicken manure outside for over 6 months; it has been rained on numerous times. I opened the bag today and it sm... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Have any of your roses bloomed yet? - I’m so excited for spring! My rose garden is waking up, and I find myself checking on each rose for new growth in the evenings. I had my fir... Lire plus
1 J'aime    182 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Is it ok to plant a new rose where another was was previously planted? - Hi, i’m in hot zone 9b in Northern California. I have a Summer Romance rose (2nd year ownroot from Heirloom). It is planted in my front yar... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Andrea zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Keep this rose or throw away? - I purchased this rose from Walmart last year. I believe the rose is a pink peace rose. I’m new to roses and unsure if the rose is diseased ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...