10 Discussions
Drea P a lancé une discussion
what type of countertops? - Beautiful work! I was curious what type of countertops you used?
    Commenter
Drea P a lancé une discussion
matched grain wood cabinetry: horizontal or vertical? - Planning out a kitchen renovation and need to decide if we want matched wood grain to go horizontally or vertically. Is there a benefit to o... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Drea P a lancé une discussion
Help with bathroom floor - I’m embarking on a bathroom remodel. The shower will be teal tile with a marble hexagon floor. The cabinets will be Bertch in brindle (a bro... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Drea P a lancé une discussion
How do I achieve this champagne look on a beer budget? - I’m completely in love with this kitchen. And want to get a similar look without busting the budget! We live in a mid century modern home w... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Drea P a lancé une discussion
Specs? - Love this light fixture, but hesitant because I'm having difficulty finding info. What type of light bulb, LED, halogen, etc? Is this fixtur... Lire plus
    Commenter
Drea P a lancé une discussion
Sloped ceiling - Can this be hung on a sloped ceiling? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Drea P a lancé une discussion
Glazed Brick Fireplace Surround - I love the look of the Glazed Brick Fireplace Surrounds. We are in the process of looking for materials to redo an old brick fireplace surro... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Drea P a lancé une discussion
Fiberglass replacement windows - We are looking at replacing aluminum windows in our mid-century home. Based on my research, I found Pella Impervia to have the best combinat... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Drea P a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire