10 Discussions
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Benjamin moore crisp linen vs linen white - I have a north facing livingroom and looking to paint it white. It's been months of researching the best color and getting samples and sampi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Landscape, curb appeal, New England - Hello! Our house needs an overhaul with the front landscaping. The house is Northeast facing and gets minimal sunlight most of the day. We a... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Reno Advice using white appliances - Please be gentle! First: I know many people love the original kitchen, as do I. I would love to preserve it, but my husband is not on board ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Exterior House Paint - My friend is having a dilemma. Can't afford to paint her entire house right now. She was thinking of painting the shutters and door and cha... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Kitchen, Hallway, Dining room floor - Our house is a 1950s cape. We have beautiful original hardwoods in the bedrooms and living room. The previous owner put carpet in the dini... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Andrea a lancé une discussion
countertop - I am looking for a more black and gray countertop. Does this countertop have a lot of brown hues incorporated?
    4 Commentaires
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Flooring for kitchen, dining, and hallway - I posted recently about our kitchen and everyone was such a huge help! I really appreciate it! So I figured I'd ask another question. Our... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Paint - What is this paint color? Does behr have a color similar?
2 J'aime    Commenter
Andrea a lancé une discussion
Paint color - What is the paint color?
    2 Commentaires
Andrea a lancé une discussion
1950s Kitchen tile - My husband and I just bought our 2nd and hopefully final home. It is a 1950s 4 bed 1.5 bath cape in a great neighborhood. We are looking t... Lire plus
    65 Commentaires