13 Discussions
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
Dimensions of room - What are the dimensions of this laundry room?
    Commenter
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
How much clearance is between the faucet spout and the back of sink? - Looks like the water would come down onto the countertop.
    Commenter
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
I love the lights! Minka Lavery Mossoro? - I am trying to determine the size of your lights? If you don't know, could you please tell me the size of your posts? 8 or 10 inches? That... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
Love the stone in fireplace. Could you please share the type/name? - Building a screen porch and love the fireplace on this porch. What a beautiful job! Wish I lived in Nashville so y'all could come build o... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
andreasimmons a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...