8 Discussions
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Delivery - Hi! Do you deliver to Romania? I'm really interested in buying this lamp. Do you have by any chance two of them? Thank you!
    2 Commentaires
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Room size - Beautiful. May I ask what is the room size?
    Commenter
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Room size - Beautiful! Can you please tell me the room size?
    3 Commentaires
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Beautiful sink - Hi! Nicely done! Congratulations! Can you please let me know the brands for the sink and the furniture? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Size of the kitchen - I love how you used the space. Can you please tell me the size of the kitchen? I'm about to deal with a small kitchen too and it will help m... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Uncropped images - Hi! Is there anyway to set the app to show the images without cropping them? A fit in screen and not fill the screen? Double tap twice on ea... Lire plus
    Commenter
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Beautiful rug - Hi! Wonderful design! I love the rug. Can you tell me about it, please? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Andrei Michailov a lancé une discussion
Beautiful sofa - Hi! This is beautiful. Can you please tell me the name of the sofa. I absolutely love it! Thank you!
    1 Commentaire