4 Discussions
And Mac a lancé une discussion
floor plan - thoughts? - Hi all, Interested in feedback on floor plan for proposed extension https://imgur.com/a/NAhoghi Thanks
    16 Commentaires
And Mac a lancé une discussion
traditional, heritage & californian bungalow entrance door - Hi - Does anyone know where in Melbourne you can get reasonable priced traditional, heritage & Californian bungalow entrance doors? I k... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
And Mac a lancé une discussion
Floor plan - concept design - Hi All, I was wanting the Houzz community feedback on our concept plan for reno/extension Overall im pretty happy with it, would like more b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
And Mac a lancé une discussion
Need help with my extension/reno floorplan - Hi all, I recently purchased a house and planning to renovate and extend. I cant afford to extend at the moment but would like begin part of... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires