20 Discussions
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
This backsplash is a very clever design! - Avoids the hugely inflated cost of backpainted glass. What thickness and variety (low iron or regular clear glass) was used for this project... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
Is this a Marmoleum floor? Would appreciate details... - I really like this floor, but when replacing a polished porcelain floor, I am really turned off by the dull look of all the vinyl floor tile... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
Terrific floor! Is this vinyl or Marmoleum? - I have heard that installations of vinyl or Marmoleum can start showing problems in a few months/years. Did that factor in your decision to... Lire plus
4 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
Love the tile! Is it glass? - Where can I find it?
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
Is this a tile or vinyl floor? - If it's vinyl, I would appreciate knowing where to get it. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Andy Strager a lancé une discussion
    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...