9 Discussions
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
can I pay for assembly? - Can it come already assembled?
    Commenter
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
also is there a living room comfy chair? - Wondering if there is a matching big comfy living room chair in the collection without bad chemicals..
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
is there a three seater in this Saxon couch? - I love this couch, may buy, cause no chemicals, is there a larger version 3 seater. ????
    1 Commentaire
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
are fire retardant chemical in the materials, I am allergic - I am allergic to the out gassing chemical & fire retardants.. what's in this couch please..?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
Does this have flame retardants? - I am worried about chemical out gassing ...
    Commenter
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
What does clean breatheable hypo allergenic fabrics mean? - I am very interested in this couch if it does not organs terrible chemicals... Tell me more?
    1 Commentaire
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
What needs to be assembled on this chair? - What has to be assembled on the chair?
    Commenter
Ann Glick a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire