19 Discussions
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
I love this room - Can you tell me where I can find the mirror?
    2 Commentaires
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
Lanterns - I Love your style. Where can I find these lanterns?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
Where can I find this beautiful lantern? - Your work is exquisite! Where can I find this beautiful lantern?
    Commenter
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
Beautiful - Love the ceilings. How high are they?
    Commenter
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
Love the entire place! - Love the ceilings. How high are they. Would that kind of design make 9 foot ceilings look too low?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
So pretty! - Fabric for the pillows? Love them!
    Commenter
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
Love the tub idea! - Hi. Someone asked about high traffic and rust/deterioration. I'm curious myself? Do you know?
    Commenter
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    Commenter
Ann ODea a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...