7 Discussions
anna_682 a lancé une discussion
Please help me to identify this settee and/or fabric - This settee is perfect for my dining area. I have been unable to find the settee or the fabric. Please help me to identify the manufacture... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
anna_682 a lancé une discussion
Armstrong Halifax Hardwood flooring Refinishing - I have Armstrong Halifax Hardwood flooring in my current home. I believe it is engineered wood. Can this product be refinished? The ton... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
anna_682 a lancé une discussion
The color is SW Carbonized? Does it read green or charcoal in person? - The color is SW Carbonized? Does it read green or charcoal in person?
    Commenter
anna_682 a lancé une discussion
Help identify this kitchen faucet brand and color - Please help me identify this kitchen faucet brand and color. Thanks!
    3 Commentaires
anna_682 a lancé une discussion
Mixing Kitchen Countertops Opinions, please. - Currently, I have walnut cabinets and stainless appliances with granite countertops. I did a mockup of the two materials I would like to use... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
anna_682 a lancé une discussion
Help with glass back-splash grout color - My sister is renovating her kitchen - she is working with a local kitchen design firm and the designer is somewhat unresponsive to the probl... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
anna_682 a lancé une discussion
Dining room help please - I have a wrought iron dining room table and chairs. The chairs are so heavy that nobody enjoys using them as they are difficult to maneuve... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires