5 Discussions
Anna Debono a lancé une discussion
Paint - What are the names and make of the wall paints please?
    Commenter
Anna Debono a lancé une discussion
Choosing color palette - Hi All! I had posted months ago and a very nice lady had given me a website where one can find lots of color palettes taken from nature. Unf... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Anna Debono a lancé une discussion
Design concept - I love this room. All the elements really work well together but I'm not understand how for a design point? Any interior designers here?
    Commenter
Anna Debono a lancé une discussion
Open plan kitchen/living/dining - My husband and I are buying a house with a larger open plan. My husband loves the green tone seen in the attached picture and I was hoping t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Anna Debono a lancé une discussion
Decor - What did you use on top of the bed which looks like branches?
1 J'aime    Commenter