34 Discussions
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Spring is here and fig season just in front the gates - Hello,I am glad winter is over it was not that bad, but we had a few days when the mercury dropped all the way to minus 22 Degrees Fahrenhei... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Hello everyone... - Spring is here, even hummingbirds flew in in case my feeder is up, it wasn't, but its up now. Just wanted to say Hi to who ever still comes ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Bass favorite fig - It finally ripened yesterday. I really like it's sharp sweet tangy pulp kind of like home made current jam or home made cranberry sauce, pul... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Boss favorite fig - Boss favorite fig is ripe
    1 Commentaire
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Question for Dieseler. Question for Dieseer. Question for Dieseler. - Hello Martin, As you probably know(remamber) I am using your fertilizing regimen, my container fig trees started to open their buds, so I w... Votez maintenant
    4 Commentaires    Voter
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Low pH ! - What can I do to bring pH higher ? These is what it reads about two weeks ago I fertilized with Miracle gro Shake'n Feed 10 5 15 about 6 Tbs... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Need advice with after grafting root stalk growth - The graft was done on March 6, it was my first graft ever I used grafting tool that I got of the Internet, it was working for me pretty good... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Science of Cuttings. - Watch on YouTube Science of Cuttings.
    4 Commentaires
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Happy Thanksgiving - Happy Thanksgiving to everyone ⚘⚘⚘❤⚘⚘⚘
    3 Commentaires
Bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Notching to promote branching. - Maby these will help to someone. Edible Backyard - How to notch the fruit tree. It is a short video.
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...